Help to create FrOSCon’s online lecture programme.
It is this time of the year again! For the 16th time we invite you to help to create FrOSCon’s lecture programme. Our Call for Papers is open now. Please take into account, that due to the current situation this year’s FrOSCon will be held again as an online event.
The focus topics of this year’s conference are
- Home-Office365 (-days later) - Lessons learned in the 1st year working from home
- Wood work instead of IT? - Leisure activities you developed during lock down
- The postman always rings twice - Exchange your groupware?
- From smoke till down - Availability if the cloud goes down
- Getting to the Source - Vulnerabilities in the mirror are closer than they appear
- Dumb SmartHome - RaspberryPi projects in HomeOffice
Do you have a great idea for a talk or a workshop, that fits into our range of topics and can be delivered online? Or do you want to show off your FLOSS project to a wider audience? Then get your keyboard ready! Until May 23rd you have time to enter proposals.
We are looking forward to your contributions!