FrOSCon aims to be a welcoming event, where people meet in a friendly environment. Accordingly all participants are expected to show respect and courtesy to other participants throughout the conference.
- FrOSCon is dedicated to fulfill the commitments set by the BERLIN CODE OF CONDUCT
- FrOSCon is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion.
- We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form.
- Be kind to others. Do not insult or put down other attendees. Behave professionally. Don’t publish photographs of people without their consent. Remember that harassment and sexist, racist, or exclusionary jokes are not appropriate for FrOSCon.
- Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of the conference organizers.
Sayeed Klewitz-Hommelsen (Mobile: +4915253736456)
Naomi Rübel (Mobile: +491626135855)