Call for Papers FrOSCon 2023
As one of FrOSCon’s key features, volunteer speakers will hold a comprehensive range of talks and workshops covering current topics in the field of free and open source. Each year we focus on certain aspects. In 2023, these are:
- It ran somewhere – Malware on Linux
- Open your Windows for a breeze of fresh air – Open Source in public administration
- Running up that hill – Funding for Open Source in these difficult times
- I’m sorry Dave, I’m afraid I can’t do that – The impact of large language models
- This sounds good! – Audio on Linux
Have a look at our complete Call for Papers to find how to best submit your talk or workshop idea!
Call for Projects FrOSCon 2023
We provide a large exhibition area, where free and open source projects have the opportunity to present themselves to get in touch with users and developers. Additionally, we offer rooms for projects to host developer meetings or to self-organize a talk program for visitors.
We would be pleased if your project would like to contribute to this year’s FrOSCon and thus support the communication and exchange within the Open Source and Free Software community. Please register before June, 11th 2023 to give us enough time to organize your project’s participation.
Have a look at our complete Call for Projects to find how to best submit your booth or devroom idea!